1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
im sick and tired of being alone
why ride a rollercoaster when you can ride me
Because rollercoasters can actually make me scream.
Sempiternal album↦ music videos
You have no idea
How unproductive it is to fall
In and out of you
As often as I did
I’ve never listened to The Story So Far until now, and I’m still trying to figure out why ‘cause this album is great.
did you kno that 10 million pounds of maple syrup was stolen from quebec
10 million pounds
1/3 of the government’s reserve
like. how do you even steal 10 million pounds of maple syrup. where do you hide it. what would you even do with it
why does the canadian government have a maple syrup reserve
"It’s so difficult to describe depression to someone who’s never been there, because it’s not sadness. I know sadness. Sadness is to cry and to feel. But it’s that cold absence of feeling— that really hollowed-out feeling."
Pictures of my 1700km drive on the weekend…. Seeing Australia from behind the wheel is amazing…
A Day To Remember - Have Faith In Me
Joel Birch gets emotional during Pittsburgh
I don’t find myself unattractive, but I also don’t find myself attractive. I feel like I’m just sort of here, not something that really grabs anyone’s attention. Sort of like a chair. Or maybe a lamp.